F1Streamer respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Policy outlines our procedures for addressing copyright infringement claims and sets forth the steps to report alleged infringements on our website.
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide our designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send the written notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the following address:
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent. To be effective, the counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the USA, for any judicial district in which we may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or their agent.
Please send the counter-notification to our designated Copyright Agent at the address provided above.
Changes to the DMCA Policy
We may update this DMCA Policy occasionally, and the updated version will be effective upon posting on our website. We encourage you to periodically review this policy to stay informed about how we handle copyright infringement claims.
If you have any questions or concerns about this DMCA Policy, please contact us at